You want to have insights in ongoing finance projects of a world leading semiconductor company? You are well versed with MS Office and want to work in a international environment? Our Finance Team in Dresden is looking forward to your application!
- Support with operational activities as well as ongoing projects in the Finance Department
- Implement new processes and support in change management
- Create and do interpretations of data analysis
- Design presentations
- Are studying business administration, business informatics, industrial engineering or a related course of study
- Have very good MS Office skills , especially in Excel
- Have the willingness of working in an international team
- Have fluent german or english skills
- CV in English
- Certificate of enrollment at university
- Latest grades transcript (not older than 6 months)
- High school report
Additionally, the following requisites apply for working students:
- You must be enrolled and not on academic leave: Proper students (according to German law) are warmly welcome!
- You should live close to the site: More than 150 km distance is not recommended for a working student job due to the travel.
This is the world’s first high-volume production site for power semiconductors on 300 mm wafers.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
– At Infineon Dresden we produce power semiconductor devices –
Every week thousands of silicon wafers pass through our highly complex production system. We also take innovation one step further and think ahead in areas such as automation and production concepts, business process and maintenance.
In Dresden we value work-life balance, not only with our flexible working time but also with our parent friendly office.
Infineon Technologies Dresden GmbH & Co. KG is one of the largest production sites of Infineon Technologies AG with more than 3,100 employees. Every week thousands of silicon wafers pass through the highly complex production system in our high end clean room. The site in Dresden was one of the world’s first high-volume production sites for power semiconductor devices on 300mm wafers.
For more information about our site in Dresden please check out the following link: www.infineon.com/cms/dresden/en/
The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.