Location: Hanau, Germany
The deugro group is a globally active company serving the project logistics industry. Counting 1,200 employees worldwide in more than 40 countries, we are a true global network of logistics experts—for road and rail, ocean and air freight. We set the courses of tomorrow—today.
To ensure the successful handling of our companies’ operative business, the deugro group is specialized in several independent service areas. Under the umbrella of DEHOCO, we cover all supporting functions such as accounting and finance, human resources, business processes and IT, consolidation, marketing and QHSES. If you’ve ever wanted to see “behind the scenes” of a project logistics company, this is the right place for you.
The Corporate Treasury team is responsible for global cash operations, financial risk management and banking. Treasury acts as the center of guidance and support for liquidity needs throughout the group. To support group growth strategies, we are building a team of Treasury experts to support the new business and build a best-in-class Treasury function.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Support global bank user management
- Banking administration including but not limited to opening/closing bank accounts, signatories
- Bank interface, bank portal support in alignment with IT, regional finance competence centers and local finance teams
- Provide administrative support on global treasury processes including project documentation, standard operating procedures, loan agreements
- Assist in development of Helix sites, reporting packs, presentations
- Treasury analytics including but not limited to cash flow forecast, day-to-day cash management, and variance analysis.
- Static data maintenance of Treasury management system support
- Support Group Treasury initiatives aimed at process optimization, simplification, and standardization
- Support enhancements to workflows and controls
- Provide project support as required
- Support ad Hoc requests as aligned with the broader Treasury team and finance teams
What you can contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or another business-related field of study
- 1-3 years of experience in corporate treasury
- Good IT skills: MS tools and experience with treasury management systems and consolidation tools preferred
- High degree of independent and efficient working style
- Team player with motivated approaches and strong hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English, German language skills are an advantage
What we offer you:
A family-owned and run company, deugro group has been active in the project logistics industry for nearly 100 years. With our sights continuously on the future, we are a prosperous company offering you a long-term perspective for your professional career. What’s more, you benefit from an attractive salary and a modern workplace, with the option to work remotely—ensuring flexible working hours and individual development opportunities. We want to work with people who not only bring the right résumé/CV, but who also pursue their ideas with passion and put them into action with commitment.
Do you value a motivating, international environment with opportunities for development and freedom? Send your application including your salary expectations and a possible start date.
DEHOCO (Deutschland) GmbH
Nuernberger Strasse 2A-4, Hanau, HE 63450 DEU