- Understands and consistently observes applicable security standards during all maintenance operations in assigned site and TDY locations.
- In the event of an emergency, takes necessary actions to stabilize the situation.
- Safely operates diversified test, handling and towing equipment.
- Understands and perform basic inventory standards to account for all resources.
- Performs the assigned maintenance workload in accordance with established technical and quality management directives.
- Maintains all assigned equipment to maximum, serviceable standards in accordance with USAF technical data, including corrosion control, to meet minimum critical levels at all times.
- Maintains the fuel tank containers and repairs all equipment inside containers.
- Repairs/fabricates TRAP containers in accordance with military specifications.
- Uses technical data and the required documentation in accordance with T.O.00-5-2 and 00-20 Series.
- Prepares and configures TRAP for air, sea, and surface transportation.
- Submits timely and accurate completion of all serviceability records.
- Stores tools, replacement bench and operational stock.
- Inspects, and performs minor maintenance on facilities and installed equipment.
- Maintains assigned vehicles, equipment and facilities.
- Ensures all TRAP assets are fully serviceable in accordance with standards at end work orders.
- Cleans vehicles, equipment and facilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Works in maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- May be exposed to extreme noise from operating equipment.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs. and performing extensive work handling/lifting equipment.
Safety – Amentum enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks, and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality – Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the Amentum Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable Amentum Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance – Each employee must read, understand, and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience operating diversified test equipment.
- Must have organizational skills and be able to understand, speak, read and write English
- Must understand simple instructions sufficient to accomplish tasks and understand technical data with zero errors.
- Must be able to compute simple arithmetic calculations.
- May be required to operate material handling equipment.
- Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license
- The preferred candidate will have a valid work & residency permit to work in Germany or be a national of the European Union/European Economic Area.
- Preferred completion of formal electronic training with some mechanical training
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster