A SMOOTH-RUNNING SYSTEM NEEDS A SMOOTH-RUNNING TEAM.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
Networks are about more than just IT. They are about connecting people who make things possible. Close teamwork is key to understanding how IT can help integrate processes into systems. We put this insight into practice, and its part of our success.
You are part of an international team developing the next generation head-unit project being delivered across all MINI, BMW and Rolls Royce cars. You work in a multi-company setup across various word-wide development locations.
What awaits you?
- You are responsible for leading all testing activities across all head unit platform domains (below application space).
- The definition and alignment of all test instances on a complete and correct set of test configurations in Hardware and Software are part of your job.
- Furthermore, you define and agree the head unit test process across the value chain / V-model, in particular with the ECU sysVal responsible as well as the testers within developer teams.
- You manage the contracted test house(s) that are tasked with test case implementation, test case execution (automated as well as manual) and defect entry for nok test results.
- Additionally, you are part of an international multidisciplinary head unit development project.
- Your work leverages the level of quality of end-to-end platform functionality prior to being tested by the ECU system validation team.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in IT, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in validation of commercial complex Software products.
- Strong mindset for quality delivery and driven by understanding the inner working of systems.
- Knowledge of head unit platform functionalities and automotive Software development processes.
- Track record in leading team of testers and/or contractors.
- Knowhow in testing frameworks and configuration management.
- Experience with Android from testing point of view.
- Business-fluent English.
You enjoy working in an international team and are passionate about software quality? Apply now!
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits – see bmw.jobs/benefits
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity
Earliest starting date:from now on
Type of employment:unlimited
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001