Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
As a member of the Credit team you will be part of a dynamic team of Software Developers and Business Analysts located in Zurich, Bioggio, Berlin, Madrid, Luxembourg, Singapore and Manila.
We are the experts in Avaloq for Credit solutions. We take care of all aspects related to these areas in our Avaloq Core Platform and implementation baselines for our SaaS Centers including messaging interfaces. Furthermore, we are developing new products based on open API and Microservice technology. With us you can be part of many exciting and challenging projects relating to cutting-edge worldwide banking initiatives.
The team follows an agile approach and works with customers and partners to support our extensive global customer base and to provide them with innovative solutions to meet market demands.
- Analyse business requirements and processes
- Evaluate possible scenarios and recommend best business and IT solutions
- Build and parameterize business solutions in Avaloq
- Participate in implementation workshops
- Actively manage client relationship by communicating regularly and providing business consulting services to Avaloq customers
- Prepare reports and project documents concerning new client requirements, ongoing activities and project status
What you need:
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics/Economics or equivalent
- Experience with business analysis and requirements engineering in the financial industry
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Excellent client-orientation and strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and structured working method with a passion for learning
- German language skills (B2)
You will get extra points for the following:
- Experience with Avaloq or other banking systems
- Experience in credit business area
- Programming skills (knowledge in PL/SQL is considered a plus)
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s’ contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.