Join our team now as Software Developer (f/m/diverse) for Web and Cloud Applications at evosoft GmbH in Nuremberg.
Your new field of activity – challenging and future-oriented
- The focus of your work is the development of complex cloud solutions and production-related software in industry.
- In our projects, you always have a special eye on critical cybersecurity issues. This is where you bring your knowledge of secure coding to bear.
- In our DevOps culture, you will not only work together with developers, testers, architects, etc., but will also be in contact with service specialists from the operational side of our applications.
Your qualifications – sound and adequate
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or a comparable education/qualification.
- You have already gained several years of experience in software development, especially in the development of web or cloud applications.
- You have very good knowledge of modern development languages and already have experience in container-based development (e.g. with Docker or Kubernetes). You have also already dealt with concepts such as CI/CD or branching.
- You enjoy content-related and technical discussions with clients and customers as well as presenting results. Raising the awareness of project teams for cybersecurity and secure coding issues is a matter of concern to you.
- Experience in working with intercultural teams and a very good command of German and English round off your profile.
Your future employer – familiar and innovative at the same time
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can bring your private life into perfect harmony with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
- You will get a perfect start at evosoft through an organised onboarding process
- You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
This is how you get in touch with us – simply and directly
Experience Level:Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time:Full-time