The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more sustainable future. We invest in technology with purpose – be it to decarbonize transportation and industries, to provide access to healthcare or to build digital infrastructure. Therefore, we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we can address the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
Have impact by improving people’s life
Whether in renewable energies, transportation, agriculture technology or healthcare, infrastructure projects and investments often require substantial amounts of financing. Siemens Financial Services Equity Finance (SFS EQ) offers a broad variety of equity financing solutions to make these projects happen, both for the customer and the involved Siemens Operating and Strategic companies. SFS EQ takes an active owner role by providing up to 50% of the required equity of a project or investment over the lifetime (development, construction, operation).
We make real what matters. This is your role.
You will play an integral part in advancing our Sustainability agenda, in implementing sustainable finance strategies for the portfolio and in advising management and transaction teams in their assessments and risk management of ESG factors in investments.
- You define ESG framework and ESG priorities for SFS EQ together with the rest of the Sustainability team
- You develop actionable plans to implement SFS EQ’s ESG priorities and to set ambitious, but realistic ESG targets across all investments within the SFS EQ portfolio
- Driving further development of ESG-related aspects of processes and tools (including digitization initiatives) to support target achievement is also part of your job
- You serve as subject matter expert on EU Taxonomy and other similar sustainability-related initiatives and regulations affecting the EQ business and provide guidance to transaction teams and decision makers in ambiguous ESG situations
- You act as liaison to SFS Sustainability experts and to other business units within SFS on ESG related topics and coordinate SFS EQ input for companywide ESG initiatives
- You coordinate and lead sustainability related reporting activities for SFS EQ in close collaboration with all relevant internal stakeholders
- You foster ESG training and learning programs within SFS EQ sustainability initiatives and people transformation topics
- You act as governance owner for ESG escalation process to SFS EQ management and SFS management
- You research sustainability-related corporate governance, legal, disclosure frameworks, to develop best-in-class practices in equity investments and other matters in order to navigate the evolving ESG environment
- You are passionate about ESG and you understand how ESG can unlock value in investments
- You hold a degree in Finance, Business Administration, Sciences, IT, or a related field, preferably with additional ESG qualifications
- You have worked in financial services, asset management, in a private equity firm or a consulting company for at least 5 years, preferably with a dedicated focus on sustainable finance
- You are curious, bold, self-reflective, embrace challenges as growth opportunities, and have a strong affinity for working in diverse teams
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
– if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ– if you need further information on the application process.
Organization:Siemens Financial Services
Company:Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level:Experienced Professional
Full / Part time:Full-time