Sales Support Specialist (m/f/d) Hydrogen
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You want to work in a start-up environment and you are passionate in creating something new? You are a creative person with a strong interest in sustainability? Than it´s your chance: Apply as “Sales Support Specialist (m/f/d) Hydrogen” and become part of our new global Product Group.
This position reports to
Global Segment Manager, Hydrogen
- You support the Sales team and customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions and in the preparation of demanding offers.
- Furthermore you prepare technical and commercial offers timely in coordination with the Sales team.
- You provide technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations and offers related training.
- You establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs and you ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process as well as providing any necessary technical support to Sales team during technical meetings with customers.
- Participating in customer visits during their visits to local factory site is also part of this job as well as the preparation of product presentations in coordination with Sales team.
- You collect and archive documentation regarding the offer/order and you record assumptions and decisions taken during the process.
- You identify potential risks in the quotations and estimates, and in any related contract agreements across customers/channels. You provide information and you participate in the Risk Review process in accordance with ABB policy.
- At least you identify potential vendors for equipment and materials required in the project and technically evaluate supplier offers to check match with specifications. You collaborate with Supply Chain Management to coordinate requests to subcontractors.
- Several years of experience in preparing bids and tenders, working as sales support for ACS880, DCS880 and/or other drive product families in the industrial and/or renewable market.
- Knowledge of transformer and other system components sizing is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Experience in working in multicultural environment.
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills, an entrepreneurial mindset and a professional, “hands-on” workstyle.
- Ability to navigate in a dynamically changing environment, flexible with creative thinking.
- Prior experience in a start-up/scale-up environment is a plus.
- Very good english language skills, German language skills are a big plus.
More about us
ABB Motion keeps the world turning – while saving energy every day. We innovate and push the boundaries of technology to enable the low-carbon future for customers, industries and societies. With our digitally enabled drives, motors and services our customers and partners achieve better performance, safety and reliability. We offer a combination of domain expertise and technology to deliver the optimum drive and motor solution for a wide range of applications in all industrial segments. Through our global presence we are always close to serve our customers. Building on over 130 years of cumulative experience in electric powertrains, we learn and improve every day. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-hybrid ABB AG Your contact is: ABB PersonalDirekt +49 (0) 621 381 3500 ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate