Sales Specialist (m/f/d) – Saxony/Brandenburg
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for experienced and committed reinforcement for a wide range of sales activities in the Saxony/Brandenburg region – specifically, expert advice on and professional sales of low-voltage switchgear/enclosures. You will implement the requirements of your existing customers precisely and constantly win new customers. This requires a strong sense of initiative, communication skills and the ability to adapt to individual customer requirements. Does this sound like you? Then this is your chance – join us in making the difference.
- Professional support of existing customers (switchgear manufacturers, OEM)
- Continuous acquisition of new customers
- Responsibility for incoming orders in compliance with predefined price guidelines
- Active participation in the current and future pricing policy
- In-depth analysis of the current market situation and the competition
- Compilation of technical documentation, introduction of technical changes
- Careful processing of bills of quantities
- Successfully completed technician training or studies in electrical engineering (electrical engineer)
- Ideally familiar with low-voltage products or with the planning of low-voltage switchgears
- Very good German and good written and spoken English
- High willingness to travel, regular trips of several days in the sales area
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-hybrid ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented induction programme, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently and self-reliantly within your assigned area. Even after the joining phase, ABB offers a wide range of individual career development opportunities and supports you in realising your career goals with targeted training measures. At ABB you will find an attractive working environment in all phases of life – including policies for sabbaticals and home office, the ABB children’s vacation camp and taking care of family members. Interested in joining our team? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application through our online tool. ABB AG Your contact is: ABB PersonalDirekt +49 (0) 621 381 3500 ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate