Your vision is ambitious. Just like ours.
Discover your exciting role
Explore your tasks and responsibilities
- Generate weekly opportunities reporting and sales forecasts (month and quarter focus) for the sales team and management.
- Compile performance data against sales objectives for management review.
- Develop presentations that analyze sales activities and achievements.
- Assist sales management and leadership in tracking, analyzing, controlling, and reporting of sales and proposal process effectiveness and performance.
- Implement and manage reports and dashboards in the CRM system -Salesforce- ensuring sales and management have access to key data required to successfully manage the business.
- Provide introductory training for the CRM system and respond to staff queries related to the CRM system.
- Support the regional team in the capturing and monitoring of opportunities in the CRM system.
- Monitor usage and maintenance of the CRM system and provide input and reports for review meetings as well as on an ad-hoc basis.
Show your expertise
- Bachelor / Master degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Relevant experience, e.g., BtoB sales in an environment focused on complex technical solutions with long sales cycles and multiple decision-makers would be a plus.
- Knowledge and/or working experience in a manufacturing or project-based engineering and construction environment would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills, highly structured, systematic, focused on detail and organized.
- CRM database applications experience, Salesforce would be a plus.
- Strong capability in Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
Dr. Wolfgang Büchele, CEO Exyte
GET MORE THAN JUST A JOB
Engineer World Changing Facilities
Health & Well-being
Environment of Excellence
Commitment to an Incident-Free Workplace (IFW)
Exyte Central Europe GmbH