As our research grant specialist, you will be responsible for leading all activities through the application process for research grants.
- Research and monitor suitable grant opportunities aligned with our strategy and needs.
- Be responsible for the database of funding opportunities, the timeline for the proposal call, and the funding threshold, among other aspects.
- Be responsible for understanding the public funding landscape and the relevant scientific funds for our non-profit organization Organisation für Nachhaltigen Konsum (OfnK)
- Produce high-quality research proposals for funding applications; this includes writing, budgeting, editing, and proofreading grant proposals
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders within ecolytiq GmbH and OfnK gUG to develop and implement a public funding acquisition strategy and translate scientific proposals into grant applications
- Establish research consortia with ideas for knowledge-driven research to further develop ecolytiq’s research and enhance the scientific profile.
- Build meaningful relationships with research institutions ecolytiq partners with, ensuring efficient communication between all relevant stakeholders
- You have a proven track record and relevant experience in the whole process of public funding acquisition (proven experience in the acquisition of private funding is also an asset).
- You have a proven track record with acquiring funding for projects related to sustainable consumption, carbon accounting, behavioral change, or related topics.
- You are an expert in the process of writing proper research grant proposals
- A high degree of self-organization and independence coming with excellent writing skills
- You have knowledge of the eligibility and application processes and a high ability to run the whole process
- You bring excellent English and German communication skills in writing and speaking
- An environmental research background is a plus
- You are eager to have an impact on a young fintech on a mission!
Why choose us?
As a FinTech with ourSustainability-as-a-Service® solution for banks, we aim to do our part inmakingthe world a better place.
Who we are:
- We are a driven, diverse team of talented professionals on a mission to green the banking industry
- We work at the exciting intersection of finance, sustainability, and tech, equipping banks and financial institutions with the tools they need to empower their customers to take climate action every day
- We work with key partners such as Visa, Worldline, and Tink to scale our impact and make a real difference
at we offer:
- Customizable working models within Germany with a remote option and office spaces
- 28 days of paid vacation per year
- Flexible working hours so you can work when you’re most productive
- Collaborative working culture with flat hierarchies
- Regular feedback sessions & professional development opportunities to help you reach your goals
- Permanent work contracts
- Onboarding package with state-of-the-art technology
- Regular team events
- Relocation & visa support
- Multicultural workplace, where respect & recognition are prioritized
Most importantly, at ecolytiq,
you work with purpose
Every day with us is an opportunity to make long-lasting and positive change, to help customers all around the world realize the power their spending habits have to change the world.
We look forward to receiving your application! Feel free to reach out to us or send us your application even if you are unsure if your profile matches our needs. We are happy to review it.
ecolytiq is an equal opportunity employer and encourages every qualified candidate to apply regardless of sex, gender expression, race, ethnicity, origin, sexual orientation, disability status, age, or religion. Diversity is celebrated at ecolytiq and strengthens our workplace.