Visual Knowledge Share Ltd (VKS) is looking for a passionate, talented, creative Pre Sales Engineer who is well organized, highly motivated and detail-oriented. The focus of the ideal candidate is the sale and implementation of the VKS software for our customers.
- Position status: Permanent
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Salary: To be discussed
- Work schedule: Full-time, flexible
- Location: Remote work within Germany
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Present and sell VKS to potential customers
- Understand customer requirements and work out the right solution
- Define and document the implementation requirements
- Adapt the settings and structures of the software to the requirements
- Create and demonstrate high quality use cases that show the full functionality of VKS
- Manage customer accounts during the entire customer life cycle (product presentation, implementation, project management, customer training, consulting)
- Support customers at all stages of implementation
- Work on challenging projects with the entire sales team
- Carry out training courses online as well as on-site at our customers’ premises
- Coordinate the integration with other software providers
- Develop your own training material for new functions and applications
- Collect customer feedback and support the product development process
- Take part in trade shows and other events
Skills & Requirements
- Successfully completed technical training with further training to become a technician/specialist or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience working directly with customers in the sale and support of IT solutions and/or 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing companies (e.g. quality, production, engineering, work preparation, etc.)
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and/or Industry 4.0/ Smart Manufacturing (an asset)
- Previous knowledge in the manufacturing industry
- Very good written and spoken German and good English
- Knowledge of common information technologies such as Internet browsers, mobile devices, Word, Excel, etc.
- Targeted and independent way of working, paired with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent technical understanding and affinity to quickly familiarize yourself with new applications
- Willingness to travel is required
- Multilingualism (an asset).
Who we are
VKS is a leading Industry 4.0 software company that provides a web platform f or sharing interactive work instructions and business intelligence for any industry. Leveraging the power of visual learning, VKS helps companies convert their standard operating procedures into a paperless step-by-step form, complete with images, videos, annotations, documents, and more.
At VKS, we value our customers, innovating with purpose, and providing a healthy work-life balance, with a large emphasis on employee health and wellness. We offer many fun activities ranging from beach volleyball, to bootcamp and yoga classes. We also offer employees the option to work remotely, work in the office, or a combination of both. If your values match ours, we would love to meet you!
What we offer
- Knowledgeable and highly-skilled team;
- Training possibilities (on-line and in-person);
- Great work-life balance;
- Competitive salaries and advantages;
- Medical Benefits;
- Virtual team activities & Happy Hours.
What other companies call this role:
- Enterprise Sales Specialist
- Sales Specialist
- Sales Engineer
- Inside Sales
- Direct Sales
- Sales Executive
- Sales Representative
Can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- German (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote