State-of-the-art powertrain technology for an electric future of mobility – that is our goal at Valeo eAutomotive Germany GmbH. In the Powertrain Electrified Mobility (PEM) business unit, more than 1,500 employees at the Erlangen, Herzogenaurach and Bad Neustadt sites are currently researching, developing and testing everything that drives an e-vehicle – in particular e-motors, e-axles and other HV components of the latest performance class.
7 reasons pro Valeo eAutomotive
- MONEY. Our collective bargaining agreement is more attractive than you might think.
- RELIABILITY. Our order intake is in the billions worldwide.
- E-FUTURE. Together we are working on the mega issue of the automotive industry.
- DEVELOPMENT. We offer and promote career opportunities worldwide.
- FLEXIBILITY. Work models that harmonize their professional and private lives.
- PARTICIPATION. Allowances for sports, health, retirement benefits, canteen and much more.
- ELECTRICITY. Recharge your e-vehicle for free at our 80 charging stations on site.
- you define, setup, monitor and improve the quality plan and reliability targets for in platform projects.
- you ensure that Design Reviews and FMEAs are performed and Lessons Learned cards are taken into account
- you also ensure conformity of components and parts used to validate the design and software sample representativeness
- you have Platform QRQCs performed according to the QRQC rules
- finally, you give Platform support to Warranty Treatment & Capitalization
Ideally, you bring the following with you
- you hold an university degree in oeconomics or engineering or a comparable professional education
- you have perennial years of experience R&D Quality Engineering or Technical Project Management
- you are also familiar in Warranty or APU Quality rules, methods and processes
- you business English needs to be fluent
Good to know
- reach out to us in case of questions: [email protected]
- we are very pleased to receive applications from people with disabilities.
- please send us your applications only via our Career Page – data protection.
- and finally, please do not lose patience with the user interface of our Career Page. We are working on it.
: 2EU PEM Europe
: Day Job
: 17/12/2022, 6:06:45 AM