ABOUT THE ROLE
The Music Supervisor, DE will manage all music programming activity within the Peloton Content Team specifically for DE business including all instructor playlists, program series and music discovery. The MS will work directly with each instructor and assigned Producer to assist in planning playlists for all classes. The MS will be the primary conduit for Content Team as it relates music ingestion to the Peloton service and other music needs.
The Music Supervisor reports to the VP of Music Supervision and Programming.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Work with Peloton Content Team (London) and DE Instructors to optimize music selections and ensure compliance with all Crescendo protocols
- Act as primary contact for music needs in connection with Crescendo music platform
- Work with Instructor and EP in developing music driven program series • Work with Music Programming team on all DE themed Artist Series events.
- Engage music rights holders in sourcing new music to Pelton service
- Perform necessary publishing audits to ensure music is compliant with Crescendo rights profile
- Liaise with designated rights holder contact (label/mgmt) for any approvals (marketing, playlists, etc) in connection with themed rides
- Collaborate with Music Programming and Content Team to execute integrated marketing efforts with rights holders
- Attend Content Development Meetings with all DE instructors
- Engage instructors one on one in helping each improve quality standards of playlists
- Always be up to date on music industry news and happenings
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Thorough experience working in Music industry, either on label or publishing side.
- Strong connection with DE label/publisher community
- Broad knowledge of music within Germany and EU territories
- Familiarity with all PRO databases
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted hereon our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.comemail address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected]before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.