*Feel free to apply in English or German.*
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Responsibile for a profit-optimised TUI Cars pricing in the respective destinations
- Monitoring of business KPIs and conducting of market and competition analysis
- Developing measures to optimise the TUI Cars rental offering and margin
- Driving the growth of the different distribution channels by collaborating closely with all internal and external stakeholders
- Collaboration in the (further) development of pricing tools and efficient pricing processes
- Collaboration in the conceptual design of the TUI Cars product range (identifying and driving new product development and opportunities with regards to suppliers, tariffs, product content, service standards, etc.)
- Collaboration in projects
- Completed degree in business administration/economics or comparable training
- Several years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in Productmanagement incl. Pricing/Trading desirable
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) – especially Excel
- Experience in Spotfire/Tableau desirable
- Ability to think and act entrepreneurially
- Good understanding of facts & figures
- Structured way of working
- Conceptual skills
- Very good communication skills, diplomatic appearance in an international environment and distinctive ability to deal with people from other countries
- Ability to drive change actively
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go.
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA