SUCCESS IS CREATED BY PEOPLE, NOT DEPARTMENTS.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
Knowing the destination isnt enough:you need to know how to get there. Build up your own networks, exploit new ideas, consistently take the initiative. Inspire other people with your enthusiasm. Thats the only way to give ideas the power that allows them to become true innovations.
Selfcare Knowledge Management plays an important role in the BMW Customer, Brand and Sales strategy. The team is responsible to provide solutions in regard to selfcare services (e.g. FAQ websites for customers/ integration into myBMW/ MINI app) and to support the Call Center agents with relevant information.
What awaits you?
- You will be responsible for dedicated NSCs to identify the market requirements for Selfcare Knowledge solutions.
- In addition, you create and accept user stories in alignment with the Product Owner and support the User Acceptance Tests.
- You take responsibility for market agreement reporting.
- You keep training materials up to date and support markets during the roll out.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in computer science, business administration or any comparable qualification.
- At least 5 years of working experience in marketing, knowledge management or in the CRM area.
- First experience with CRM Platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics) and CRM processes on Retail and Wholesale level.
- First experience with markets in different sales regions.
- Good knowledge of agile working methods and tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira) and project management.
- Advanced knowledge of German and English.
You have the talent to quickly grasp and structure complex issues? Apply Now!
Note:Please apply exclusively online via our career portal. Applications via other channels (esp. email) cannot be considered.
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits – see bmw.jobs/benefits
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity
Earliest starting date:from now on
Type of employment:unlimited
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001