Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be thesolution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Working in Trading & Origination(T&O)
Trading & Origination is Statkraft’s central commercial unit for proprietary trading of standard and origination of non-standard energy related products. The unit assumes the role of a market integrator for third party renewable and flexible assets encompassing the supply of power and green solutions to customers in Europe and in the US. Our Trading teams engage in standardised and customised contracts for power, gas and oil, and our Origination teams help supply customers with a broad range of tailor-made solutions and services for utilities and industrial purposes.
T&O’s Management team consists of 8 VP’s, 5 who are responsible for the various revenue streams and 3 who are responsible for specialist support units.
As a T&O Management Team Assistant, you’ll support the SVP of T&O and his Management team
- Report to the VP of Strategy within the Markets team
- Managing travel arrangements and travel expenses reconciliation for a team of 8 senior managers
- Work independently on internal projects involving administration and planning
- Organizing Trading & Origination events (researching venues, managing attendees, catering etc)
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Help create and foster a respectful and inclusive team environment
- Highly level of motivation, structured way of working and able to get things done
- Previous experience in a similar role within a corporate or agency environment or an upscale hospitality industry
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details
- Previous experience working with senior stakeholders is a plus
- Independent and structured working style
- High degree of confidentiality and discretion is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office programs, especially Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and spoken German and English language skills
What we offer:
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Extensive professional and personal learning and development opportunities
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.