If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
In the context of a replacement, we are looking for a dedicated machinist for our team in the production of standard liquid ring vacuum pumps at the Itzehoe site as soon as possible – initially limited until 31.12.2023 – for the following position
(specialization turning technology)
- Setting up and operating cycle-controlled lathes (Voest Al-pine).
- Setting up and operating CNC processing machines (Brinkmann)
- Quality assurance
- Sifting of the worklist, optimization of the sequence and execution of the SAP-booking steps
- Post-treatment of components, such as washing and deburring
- Support of the CIP / Lean process
- Internal goods traffic
- Completed training as a cutting machine operator or similar training
- Several years of work experience as a cutting machine operator is advantageous
- Willingness to work in shifts (2 shifts)
- Good technical understanding
- High quality awareness, commitment and flexibility
- Independent, team-oriented work
- SAP knowledge
- Interesting and varied tasks in an international and innovative company.
- A family-friendly company with a flexible working time system in line with the collective wage agreement of the metal and electrical industry and 30 vacation days
- Vacation and Christmas bonus as well as other additional benefits according to the collective agreement
- Possibility of a company pension plan
- Medium-sized company, embedded in an international group of companies
- Company canteen
- Good transport connections and sufficient free parking spaces
- Company fitness via Qualitrain
- Regular annual health check-ups and offer of flu vaccinations
Req ID: R-3052
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers.com as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected] In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.