Purchasing 4.0: Fully Digitized & Networked?
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRODUCT PORTFOLIO!
You are interested in cloud software and know your way around various product areas – from development to quality testing to release? Then we are looking forward to hearing from you! We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) with a focus on Invoice & Expense Management to take our product to the next level in B2B purchasing & finance.
- You design solutions for our invoice and expense management apps, build them and accompany their releases
- You partner with Sales, Consulting, Support and our customers to collect and structure ideas, feedback, and feature requests
- You participate in shaping the roadmaps for our Procure 2 Pay solutions in line with the product strategy and company objectives
- You study competitors, conduct market research, and talk to analysts
- You write user stories, work on journey maps and mockups with UX designers and discuss technical solution approaches with the development team
- You define, measure and monitor KPI’s to improve your solutions
- You create and present the roadmap, your ideas and expected outcomes regularly
- You support the go to market with release notes, product presentations or white papers in collaboration with marketing
- Completed studies in business administration, informatics, or a comparable education
- Experience in agile software product management or agile software development processes
- In depth knowledge of the business & legal domain of B2B invoice management
- Background in B2B cloud-solutions
- Experience with SAP ERP, especially the modules SD, MM and FI
- Experience in analytics, data mining & in low-code platforms
- Entrepreneurial and solution-oriented mindset
- Personal initiative, high commitment, as well as creativity
- Very good command of written and spoken English as well as confident communication with customers and within the team
We offer you
Become part of the Onventis cloud platform for buyers and suppliers. Our solutions use 450.000 registered users in 17 languages worldwide.
A dynamic environment with flat hierarchies, fast decision-making processes and innovative development projects with room for manoeuvre are included.
Besides, we offer you:
- A modern and exciting working environment at the STEP technology campus in Stuttgart
- Various benefits, such as travel allowance & company pension scheme, free drinks & fruit, free sports at STEP Sport & Spa, job bike, regular company events and design-oriented standing-sitting workplaces
It is time to get to know you!
Apply directly online or via our career page stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
- Katharina Held, HR Manager
Onventis has been a cloud pioneer for digital transformation of purchasing and finance processes since 2000. The cloud-based software Onventis Buyer is an all-in-one procurement system that helps companies to manage their business spend in order to achieve financial control, efficiency, compliance and cost savings. It streamlines and automates all processes from source to pay including network collaboration with suppliers. The Onventis Network connects business processes for buyers and suppliers, simply and securely. Worldwide, over 1,000 companies with approx. 450,000 users in the Onventis network handle an annual business volume of over 10 billion euros with more than 50,000 suppliers.
Art der Stelle: Vollzeit
- Montag bis Freitag
Arbeitsort: Zum Teil im Homeoffice in 70563 Stuttgart