Intern (m/f/d) Sustainability
Solutions from the Heraeus Group provide faster internet, rid water of germs, and keep hearts beating in time. As a broadly diversified and globally leading family-owned technology company, we combine materials expertise and technological leadership to create the most diverse products, all with one thing in common: World-class quality.
About Heraeus Precious Metals
With more than 350 years of experience in precious metals processing, Heraeus Precious Metals is the world’s leading provider of innovative products and services, such as precious metals trading and recycling. Our products are used in a wide range of industries, for example to reduce climate killers such as nitrous oxide and methane and in the form of pharmaceutical ingredients for the treatment of cancer.
Our innovative strength is driven by our 2,500 employees in more than 15 countries, who work passionately with our partners to develop pioneering and sustainable solutions.
We are aware of our responsibility towards people and the environment and have set ourselves ambitious CO₂ targets. Sustainability is at the heart of all our business activities.
- Heraeus Precious Metals is committed to becoming carbon neutral by 2025. In your role, you will be part of the Global Sustainability Team in Hanau and drive the implementation of our sustainability goals with us.
- You will support the Sustainability team in planning, coordinating and implementing specific technical projects at the Hanau site, in close cooperation with the operational units.
- In doing so, you will develop concepts and proposed solutions to improve our processes and achieve our sustainability strategy.
- As an intern, you will create presentations and documents on the topic of sustainability and take care of the preparation and follow-up of meetings.
- Expand your theoretical understanding with practical application.
- Advanced studies in the field of engineering or comparable studies with a technical focus
- Ideally first experiences in the field of project management as well as confident handling of common MS office applications
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as fluent language skills in German and English
- Pragmatic personality with good communication skills and enthusiasm for the implementation of our sustainability strategy
- Valid certificate of study for the entire period of employment
- Exciting tasks– implement them with a high level of personal responsibility in an ambitious environment with very good opportunities for further development.
- Shaping sustainability– be part of the implementation of our vision to become CO₂-neutral by 2025
- Inclusive corporate culture– we firmly believe that diversity makes our organization more successful. We promote this, among other things with specific targets, part-time/job-sharing management positions, and training courses.
- Attractive compensation– in addition to a good pay package, you can expect extensive social benefits from a responsible family-owned company
- And much more– mobile working, travel allowance for public transport, bicycle leasing, …
Curious? Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your documents by reference code 54346 via our online application portal – even if you don’t meet all the requirements, but have good reasons why you are still the right fit for this role!
Any further questions?
Our Recruiting Team, Heraeus Precious Metals, is happy to assist you by email: [email protected] Or visit us at www.heraeus.com/careers.