Ort / Standort:
Headquarter Darmstadt Germany
Anmeldeschluss für Bewerbungen:
11.02.2023 23:59 CET
Administration, Sales & Business Support
Who We Are
Telespazio Germany GmbH is a leading European company for consulting, technology and engineering services. We are experts in a full range of systems, operations engineering, and ICT disciplines and we develop ground-based, software-intensive systems for control, planning and data processing as well as for simulations and training. Our roots are in the space market and the experience we have developed there now brings benefits to our other core markets such aviation, defense, security and telecommunications.
With more than 400 employees in Germany, each of them plays a key role in determining the success of our business through their qualifications, motivation, passion, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
Who You Are
We are looking for a versatile event manager to be part of an extremely international, motivated and flexible team that engages with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis. Ideally, you have been the driving force behind other corporate events already: planning, budgeting, coordinating and executing them successfully. Additionally, you also have experience measuring their ROI towards given business goals.
If you are a resourceful event expert who feels comfortable dealing with technical content and audiences, looking for a professional environment that values trust, integrity, curiosity and participation, do contact us and let us explore the option of working together!
This full-time position is based at our headquarters in Darmstadt, with flexibility to work remotely. It is permanent and can be started immediately.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
What You Will Focus on
- Coordination, organization and management of Telespazio Germany events from conception to delivery (online, offline and hybrid)
- Understanding the requests from stakeholders in Germany and Italy HQ and devising the best solution within the given conditions and time
- Working in close cooperation on the approach and strategy with the local Head of Marketing, develop sponsorship opportunities as well as event content and structure
- Selecting, booking, briefing and working with external agencies and service providers
- Ensuring operational on-site support of the event or the virtual location
- Setting up event KPIs and creating post-event reports in order to draw conclusions from the data and adapt future events
What You Bring
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- 3+ years relevant experience in event management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Team player with flexible attitude to responsibilities and changing priorities
- Proven record of planning, managing and executing global events for multinational audiences
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Interest in technical domains
- Enthusiasm, drive, and a ‘can-do’ attitude
What We Offer
- Highly international environment: You will work with talented and motivated people from different cultural backgrounds on very diverse and dynamic topics, always dealing with innovation and cutting-edge technologies that help our world advance.
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours, home office, sabbatical (time off for travelling around the world, extended parental leave, further education, etc.)
- Financial benefits: Company pension plan, net wage optimisation programme incl. IT/bicycle leasing, discounted annual ticket for public transport, employer loans, etc.
- Relocation support: We offer our newcomers a relocation lump sum and support you in finding a suitable new home.
- Career development: For us, further education and training are an essential part of people management, because this is the only way we can achieve our goal, namely a long-term and successful work relationship with you.
- Company events and activities: We have BBQs, Christmas parties and TGIF (Thank God It’s Friday) events. On top of that, we organise team-building events and events internal to departments to promote team spirit.
How to Apply
Are you an experienced event manager, passionate about making an impact, with an open and curious mentality towards technical topics? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!
Your HR Contact for this position is Christian Marusczyk
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent