We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
In this function, you are in close contact and co-operation with the support functions leaders of 4 legal entities in Germany and Austria, with Corporate and Financial Services (FS) Finance, MTS and with the Chief Finance Officer in Germany. You are part of the Worldline Germany controlling team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing monthly closing, reporting and financial performance analysis
- Active participation to the budget construction process, defining and challenging the budget assumptions from an economic perspective.
- Running costs controlling, validation of purchase requests and accruals management
- Strong follow-up and budget control over the internal projects led by the functions leaders notably in HR area.
- Managing internal allocations and intercompany cross-border recharges in compliance with internal transfer pricing policy, treatment of updates and verifications, documentation for auditors.
- Maintenance of analytical structure following the evolution of the organisation
Furthermore you will be involved in the reporting process locally to the different committees in place and globally to the Group, as well as in the tooling and finance IT system optimization, maintenance of system workflows and support HR in bonus calculations. Another important aspect is the management of timesheets system for Finance.
The position requires flexibility, good organization and methodology, good interpersonal skills, curiosity and a strong interest to costs optimization.
- You have a Master degree in accounting, finance, business management, economics or equivalent education
- Profound experience in a controlling, audit position or as Corporate finance specialist
- You are characterized by an independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working with high quality standards
- Good time management and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment under deadlines
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to deal with different collaborators internally and externally
- Proficient in English and German
Perks & Benefits:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most balanced companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with encouraging colleagues in an international environment and be empowered to learn and grow
- Flextime & mobile working
- Company pension scheme
- Further education programmes
- Job bike & Employee discounts
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for problem solvers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on outstanding challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career – wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.