You are a seasoned IT infrastructure and Resiliency professional?
You would like to leave your footprint on an IT transformation of a global market leader?
Then our client with more than 40,000 employees and more then 500 sites on all continents offers the right challenge!
- Design and continuously evolve IT disaster recovery and backup strategies,
- Define and monitor guidelines to ensure sustainable protection against data loss and timely recovery in event of a disaster
- Initiate and support projects that you designed
- Manage professional provider management and 3rd level support by global suppliers
YOUR EXPERIENCE & TALENTS
- Led or supported the development and maintenance of an IT business continuity framework based on hybrid cloud architectures for a global company
- Knowledge of frameworks and methodologies like COCO, COSO, ISO, ITIL, CMM, COBIT
- Experience with different backup and restore technologies, WAN/LAN connectivity and cloud environments
- Excellent understanding of large-scale, high-availability multi-cloud environments and related infrastructure services
- Good knowledge of technology like Azure, AWS, Rubrik and VMWare, ideally supplemented by certification
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills within IT and towards business at all levels
- Business fluent in English and ideally in German
- Willing to travel globally
- Wide scope to set your own accents within a global IT transformation initiative
- Corporate culture with flat hierarchies and strong focus on work-life balance
- Flexible working with a high degree of remote working
- Attractive remuneration and numerous additional benefits including relocation support
- Great opportunities to grow in a multicultural environment supported by continuous individual training
PERFECT MATCH?We look forward to receiving your application!
QUESTIONS?Please contact Indira or Laura at: +49 30 233 291 756
RECOMMENDATIONS?We’ll reward the successful placement of your recommendation with EUR 1000