- Update and Record of activities in relevant IT Ticket Management System,
Coordinating and agreeing attendance time and date with key stakeholders.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the team.
- Ticket SLAs and KPIs are achieved. Implement policies, procedures and materials to assure compliance
- Carry all necessary tools, laptops etc. which might be needed to support issues in the infrastructure environment
- Provide support either through phone, remote tools, or in person at onsite
- Perform installation as needed either through physical or network medium
Preferred Skillsets: Project Management
- Support Network and Server teams by assisting with rack and stack and running cables.
- Update and Record of tickets, ticket Management System, Coordinates and agree attendance time and date with key stakeholders.
- Task queue, SLA/KPI Management, Problem Escalation/RCA/CAR), external vendor management.
- Work independently and manage team, as well as collaboration with team members.
- Customer facing skills, able to communicate clearly and effectively with Client and the
Preferred Skillsets: Technical
- Data Center, Infrastructure, IP Network, TCP/IP, Fiber Optics Networking, Access
Points, routers, switches, WiFi network.
- Clean & Test Fiber & copper cable, LSPM/OTDR/VFL, Physical Cabling.
- Networking, Storage, IoT type Hardware, IMAC, PC deployment.
- Insert/Remove Media, Replace Defective Components, Configuring Remote Access
- Management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure, Familiar with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
- Reboot routers, servers, storage devices or other equipment, Tape Management and
- 5-7 years of Enterprise IT Infrastructure, Data Center Infrastructure experience or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working closely with technical and operations team.
- Bachelor of Engineering / Technology / Science or Equivalent Work
- MCP/MCSE,CCNP,,CCDP CCNA are desirable certifications
- Knowledge of ITIL and experience of working within an ITIL environment would be beneficial
Job Type: Part-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Frankfurt am Main: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)