Our product, Maddox AI, is an AI-based visual quality control solution, which can automate manually performed quality inspection for manufacturing companies. Maddox AI is an asset-light SaaS solution, which addresses those visual inspection tasks that are still performed manually, as conventional (=rule-based) computer vision methods fail. In product development, we closely collaborate with leading AI researchers from the Cyber Valley. Prof. Dr. Matthias Bethge, Prof. Dr. Alexander Ecker and Dr. Wieland Brendel have been researching in the field of machine learning and computer vision for years and are part of our founding team.
Maddox AI is used by DAX-30 companies as well as by large medium-sized enterprises. Our team consists of scientists, former strategy consultants, mechanical engineers, and software developers. We know that Maddox AI’s success is only made possible by our unique team. As we continue to grow, we want to convince the best and brightest minds of our mission to establish Maddox as the modern quality management platform.
We are looking for an image annotation specialist, who is passionate about cutting-edge machine vision topics to work with our machine learning team to help build high-quality datasets.
You want to:
- Collaborate with our machine learning engineering team to annotate various types of image data that will subsequently be used to build machine learning models
- Operate on multiple machine learning projects and datasets in parallel
- Create and refine labeling instructions for annotation tasks
- Review annotations of other annotators to improve and maintain a high quality of annotations
- Review previous annotations and find patterns in errors, and report on findings
- Collaborate with the ML team to refine and execute on data labeling processes
- You are currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You have fluent English skills, preferably good German skills as well
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused, meticulous, and able to follow process guidelines
- Accuracy at speed and reliable performance on repetitive tasks
- Ability to work independently, cooperatively, and collaboratively as a team member
- Strong sense of ownership
- Ability to communicate your thought process and decision making
- Previous experience annotating data is a plus
We work in flat hierarchies, value direct communication, learn a lot as a team, and make important decisions together. At Maddox AI you can expect the following benefits:
- Independent work on projects in the field of artificial intelligence / Industry 4.0
- Flat hierarchies, a growth perspective, and very good development opportunities
- A dynamic and motivated team with great colleagues (with experience from BCG, IBM, SAP, Cyber Valley, etc.)
- The possibility to work flexibly in Berlin, Cologne, Tübingen, or remotely
- Regular team events
Diversity is very important to us! We welcome all applications regardless of gender, nationality, social and ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation and identity.
Please use following link to apply and fill out the application form. Otherwise we cannot consider your application. Thanks!
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Work Location: Remote