- Free Intrepid trip every year + additional holiday leave to enjoy it!
- Permanent Full Time & Base Salary + OTE
- Career progression & opportunities to professionally develop yourself!
At Intrepid, we don’t just want to be the best travel IN the world, we want to be the best travel company FOR the world. We do this by providing the world’s widest range of adventure travel, ensuring we deliver authentic experiences which benefit our travellers and the people and places they visit.
From the top of Kilimanjaro to one of the top 20 workplaces in travel – let us take you to both!
At Intrepid our Sales and Customer service consultants are known as Adventure specialists! In this position you’ll get the opportunity to talk about travel day in and day out, and get excited for your customer’s adventures, and ensuring our travellers are getting the most out of Intrepid by identifying sales opportunities you’ll wow them with your love of travel and incredible customer service! This is a varied role as you’ll be helping them from their very first inquiry, right through until the day they depart!
This is a remote full-time position working alongside our London sales team, and in this position, you will work on a rotating roster, with two different day shifts and 1 or 2 weekends per month.
In this position you will:
- Building incredible rapport and developing strong relationships with our customers and agents and support our customers by phone, email, social media, and live chat across Europe, the Middle East & Africa, as well as global travel agents and direct customers
- Meet customer service & sales KPI’s and cross-selling and upselling on every customer interaction
- Making reservations, completing booking administration, ensuring a smooth process for travel agents and customers
- Following up sales leads and following up with customers through outbound calls
- Provide ongoing administrative support to our customers throughout their booking journey, ensuring our customers are prepared, with accurate and correct documentation ready to travel
A love of travel is a must-have, and we’re also looking for candidates with:
- Sales and Customer Service experience, retail, call centre, or travel experience is all helpful!
- You’ll love to talk, with excellent communication, and the ability to build relationships with customers, peers, and stakeholders.
- The ability to roll with change is essential as the travel industry is forever evolving, so resilience and adaptability are must-haves!
- A creative and solution-focused mindset; you’ll be curious, love to think outside the square, and be innovative in your approach to everything.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in both German & English
This role suits someone passionate about travel, confident in their communication and ability to influence, but lastly, you’ll be a collaborative and committed individual, who thrives on achieving high levels of customer satisfaction, whilst sharing Intrepid’s core values of integrity, innovation, fun, passion, growth, and responsibility.
What it’s like to work for Intrepid?
Our team reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we visit. Our people represent at least 58 nationalities across 46 countries and we recognise that diversity makes us stronger together. With a commitment to breaking down barriers, we support a culture where people can be themselves and we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQI+ people, those living with a disability or from previously disadvantaged backgrounds, and those from different ethnicities, races, and religions.
At Intrepid, you will have access to:
- Ongoing development and training, with diverse career opportunities across our global company.
- Experience Intrepid yourself with a free trip every year
- Further travel discounts for you, your family, and close friends.
- A variety of leave entitlements, including volunteer leave and up to 5 bonus days of educational leave a year, in addition to your annual leave.
- The flexibility of working in a hybrid environment – several days a week from home and a couple of days in the office.
- The option of applying to work remotely anywhere in the world for up to 4 weeks a year (subject to working rights).
- An Employee Assistance Program, a 24/7 service that offers counselling for you and your family.
We recruit year-round for this position and we are excited to hear from you so we encourage you to not delay your application as we will be screening applications as they are received.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 27,000.00€ – 32,000.00€ per year
Work Location: Remote