THE ROLE & THE TEAM
As Customer Service Specialist (all genders) for our Dutch Market you are responsible for our Dutch speaking customers. You’ll handle inquiries via telephone, email and chat about delivery, returns, payments and a lot more!
INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion – one that is inclusive by design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and disability statuses. We only want to know why you’re great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER – our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groups
WHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED…
- Deliver calm and smart decisions in high-pressured situations while paying attention to detail
- Define and solve our Dutch customers queries in a timely manner
- Develop great customer relations by exceeding expectations as the face of Zalando and ensure the best possible customer service
- Think fast and work proactively to master our dynamic and fast-paced environment
WE’D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF…
- Regardless of your background, you are customer focused and passionate about excellent customer service, ideally you have worked in a customer care specialist role before or you have gained first experience with customers
- You are Focused even under pressure, you take the right conclusion from our customer’s feedback and actively support the improvement of our customer service. You know your way around a computer
- You can empathize with the needs of the client and you’re able to find creative, suitable solutions for our customers
- You possess excellent knowledge of Dutch, in written and spoken form and furthermore you have strong communication skills in English
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per year
- Fixed working hours between Mo-Fr 8 am – 9 pm, shift changes on a weekly basis
- Relocation assistance available – subject to prior agreement
- Hybrid working model with 60% remote per week
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 30 (working) days per year
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on fashion & beauty products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
It’s the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the starting point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to almost 49 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More – our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalando
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via email.