CONVENTION SALES MANAGER AT DELTA HOTELS
Location: Delta Hotels by Marriott Frankfurt Offenbach
Hours per week: fulltime (38 hours)
One of the awesome benefits: Employee discount rates in more than 7000 hotels, for you and your family
CONVENTION SALES MANAGER #atDelta
Delta Hotels by Marriott Frankfurt Offenbach is our first Delta-house in Europe and is part of Marriott, the biggest hotel group in the world.
At Delta, we are known for achieving the absolute maximum. We care about personality, which is why we love to care for our guests and colleagues. With our sleek, modern rooms, our All-Day-Dining restaurant and wide range of event options, we adapt optimally to the individual wishes of our guests. In order to do so, we are looking for a Convention Sales Manager who’s striving for the best.
As Convention Sales Manager your daily goal is to impress every guest, customer and organizer with our personalized service. After the Corona pandemic period, we couldn’t be happier to provide our guests with the best events again. Therefore, you will be responsible for the planning, coordination and organization of all kinds of excellent events that we at Delta are known for. You unburden our event customers from the first phone call to the last feedback conversation.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES YOU’LL HAVE
- You will create quotations, function sheets and invoices;
- High quality standards are maintained under your watch and further improved to continue to delight our guests with our service;
- You skillfully deal with short-term planning and solve challenges professionally, proactively and independently;
- You have routinely mastered the maintenance of information portals such as CVENT or my conference planner.
WE’RE GROWING AND SO CAN YOU
Because we are part of Marriott International and the Odyssey Hotel Group, working at Delta Hotels by Marriott Frankfurt Offenbach is an interesting step within an international & growing company. Odyssey is Europe’s most ambitious hotel operator. With around 30 new hotel openings each year, we have exceptional opportunities for passionate, entrepreneurial, and solution-focused specialists. We pride ourselves on a Braveheart spirit with an agile and collaborative mind-set.
The advantage of joining via Odyssey means that you’ll be empowered to be your very best. Together we grow. You get the opportunity to grow not only at Delta Hotels, but the door is also open for our other brands such as Moxy, Marriott, Holiday Inn, and our collection of boutique hotels.
THE CULTURE AT ODYSSEY
You’ll be joining a fast-moving, ambitious, and successful team that’s shaking up the industry we love. We’ll be a good fit if you have a positive mindset, thrive on responsibility and take accountability, and are a natural collaborator. We all share a passion for great service.
WE’VE GOT THIS FOR YOU
- Flexible working hours – you choose your schedule!
- A market-competitive salary
- 26 annual days
- Employee discount rates in more than 7000 hotels, for you and your family
- Your personal development taken seriously. You have the option to grow within our diverse hotel brands and our headquarters. You’ll be regularly informed of vacancies and are free to apply internally!
- Room for your ideas and creativity – your vision is important to us
- Working from a beautiful location, as all our hotels are well designed
- A big discount on your meals that you can enjoy during your shifts
- Working in a dynamic work environment where no day is the same
- A culture where great colleagues become true friends
- Diversity in the work and tasks and getting involved in projects
HOW YOU DO IT
- By being a warm and helpful communicator and being guest-oriented
- With the ability to put things in perspective when it comes to helping guests
- Thinking out of the box to create unique experiences
- With a love for structuring a bit of chaos
- By being a great team player and being proactive
- Loving the Marriott brand and live and breathe the values: non-conformity, open-mindedness, and originality
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
- Your English and German is top-notch, as you’ll be helping a lot of guests with different backgrounds;
- You’ve gained experience in convention sales
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location