Lovehoney Groupis one of the world’s leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 900 employees spread over our offices in the UK, Berlin, Germany, Austin, and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the sexual happiness industry.
Why Lovehoney Group
- You will work for some of the world’s leading global pleasure brands (We-Vibe, Womanizer, Arcwave and 50 Shades of Grey as part of the newly formed Lovehoney Group)
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including training workshops and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious offices in the heart of Berlin or Bath with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
- Support in monthly/ad-hoc reporting for management and departments (sales, P&L, balance sheet, cash flow)
- Co-responsibility for the preparation of budgets and forecasts (sales, P&L, balance sheet, cash flow)
- Support in the maintenance and further development of cost accounting in SAP CO
- Participation in selected topics within the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements (HGB)
- Contact person for our auditors on selected individual issues
- Support in foreign currency management
- Participation in the further development of controlling processes and key figures
- Independent identification of new fields of action and initiator of measures to ensure sustainable team and company success
- University degree in Business Administration, major in Human Resources or Controlling desirable
- previous experience in global Controlling or Financial Controlling
- Strong analytical skills, accurate and precise working style
- Knowledge of Controlling processes, interface to Controlling
- Experience with ERP software is an advantage
- Experienced handling of common controlling tools
- Ability to prepare comprehensive reports/ presentations and management information
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Profound English language skills oral and written
Please visit our WOW Tech career page for applying: