AH-64 Technical Inspector (AH-64 TI) Germany
The Aircraft Quality Control Inspector/Technical Inspector AH-64 is responsible for maintaining the Quality Control, Environmental and Safety Programs at the field level in support of assigned aircraft and Support Equipment.
- Inspect, remove, install, repair, replace, modify, disassemble, reassemble and calibrate complex aircraft mechanical and electromechanical systems in accordance with maintenance manuals, test procedures and other military publications.
- Perform the receiving, in-process, final quality, flight safety inspections and functional operational tests during organizational, intermediate and depot level maintenance, modification and repair of military tactical aircraft systems or associated components.
- Approve or reject work accomplished by field team members to ensure compliance with customer specifications, standards and technical data.
- Review and approve locally developed procedures and solutions to complex repair situations.
- Perform analysis of defects and interprets quality control rejection and failure trends.
- Monitor safety, training, and certification requirements.
- Using checklists, perform daily work site Safety Inspections and Foreign Object Damage Inspections.
- Monitor tool control programs, inspects and maintains records to ensure that measuring and test equipment meets calibration requirements.
- Maintain Quality, Safety, Training and Certification Records.
- Coordinate with the Customer Quality Assurance Representative concerning quality matters, mandatory inspection points and final acceptance inspection of contract end items or services.
- Inspect forms and records related to aircraft maintenance.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or equivalent is required.
- Shall have five years of recent applicable aircraft maintenance experience.
- License: FAA A&P or FCC Elements 1 and 3 required.
- Must hold a valid (current) FAA Inspection Authorization (IA). If no IA, shall have a minimum five year experience as an aircraft inspector on the Mission Design Series (MDS) AH-64 airframe they will be inspecting.
- Must possess a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe and Powerplant License (A&P), with at least one year experience inspecting assigned Mission Design Series (MDS) AH-64 aircraft. If no A&P (FCC Elements 1 and 3 required), shall have a minimum five year experience as an aircraft inspector on the Mission Design Series (MDS) AH-64 airframe they will be inspecting.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Must have a current and valid US Passport.
- TESA approval: Must be able to qualify for TESA approval; must have over 5 years career total Aviation maintenance experience.
- Security: NAC-I (National Agency Check) Interim NACI approved to start.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster