As an Accountant (f/m/d), you will help us by keeping an eye on the numbers and present ourselves as a reliable business partner, both externally and internally. You can contribute to the development of the world’s most innovative young company for battery technology by
- Checking incoming invoices and post invoice documents in the largely automated invoice ledger of our cloud accounting system Netsuite by Oracle.
- Posting and checking business transactions in our expense and travel expense accounting system Spendesk.
- Assisting with monthly and annual financial statements as well as the preparation of reports.
- Being a contact partner for your colleagues in the office to answer basic accounting questions.
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship and gaines at least two years of professional experience in accounting.
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in controlling and are familiar with cost center posting.
- You are conscientious and structured in your work, and your colleagues have been able to rely on you in terms of punctuality and the quality of the work you produce.
- You are solution-oriented and enjoy working in a fast-growing team where processes and tools are still being developed.
- You are equally fluent in German and English.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can:
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our offices or work from home.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, place of origin, or disabilities. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!